Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2009~
It’s the last festival of the year, Christmas is here! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!~
2008 finally reached the end and it has been so fast that the year had just passed by without noticed. Let’s see, what had I’ve done this year?
- Bought a HTC Touch Diamond PDA phone, but got snatched by snatched thieves last week. 🙁
- Went Pangkor Island for team building last October, had fun.
- Worked like a donkey. Job scope changed from monitoring to core network troubleshooting, then got promoted to be the back end support engineer. (Yippie, no more working on shifts!)
I can’t really recall much of what I’ve done this year. Probably I did not do anything much other than working like a donkey though. I really have to live my life to my fullest from now on!
My 2009 new year resolutions?
- Get converted to a permanent staff as a back end support engineer. (Hopefully)
- Get a new car – Honda city or Toyota Vios?
- Get a new PDA phone (HTC Touch HD?) and don’t get stolen again.
- Get a good camera.
- Go for an oversea trip!!!!
- Rock climbing in 1 Utama which my colleague kept asking me to go for.
- Get a Girlfriend!!! ( This is really hard thoughÂ Â )
- Live life to the fullest!
- Update my blog as often as possible!
Yup. These are the new year resolutions that I can think of now. Most are just simple resolutions that can be achieved easily heheh.. Yet you need something to aim for in your life isn’t it? Â 😉
What’s your new year resolution? Mind to share? Again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!
An engineer which have a lot of interests in gadgets and technology stuffs. The blog varies from life events to gadgets reviews and hacks.
If you get a girl friend first, I’m afraid you can’t fulfill all your other resolutions. lol Merry Christmas!
@Jessen: I guess you got the point. Maybe that is why I put it at the bottom of the list
Sorry to hear about your PDA Menghua, but they will get what is coming to them.. KARMA.
I like the list of goals this year.
@#2 – Honda
@#7 – Getting a girlfriend can be easy! Just don’t be afraid to approach women.. thats it.
@# 8 – That is one of mine too.
Looks like you have huge goals for 2009. Wish you all the best. Well, mine is simple: get a four figure online income monthly.
Hi, happy new year 2009 🙂 i hope can get a girlfriend too in 2009
Cheap Mobile Calls
Happy New Year! Some brilliant goals set there. Live life to the fullest is definitely the most important there, there’s no point in taking a back seat! Good luck with the girlfriend too. 🙂
I’m glad to hear you want to update your blog more…I love reading your entries so stick to that one for all your readers. 😀